|Download: Label Printer.Exe
(Files Included in Zip file: regsvr32, dirprint.dll)
Before Installation you must register the dirprint.dll which allows you to print from Internet Explorer
1. Click on the link "Label Printer" above.^
2. Click "open", then click "browse" to C: drive on your PC, then click "Unzip"
3. Identify your PC's version of Windows and execute the following command by typing or copy &
pasting exactly as displayed:
|Windows 64 Bit Users must navigate to C:\windows\syswow64\ then run command "C:\regsvr32.exe" "C:\dirprint.dll"|
|If running Windows XP:
- Click Start menu button.
- Click run and copy the command exactly the way it is then click OK.
If running Windows Vista / Windows 7:
- Click Start menu button, then type "CMD" in the bottom search box.
- This will display CMD in the list, right click and then run as Administrator.
If running Windows 8:
- Hold to open the Power User Menu and select Command Prompt Administrator.
- When the CMD box appears, type or paste the command in exactly as displayed then hit enter.
4. System should display a successfully registered window.