Please follow the set-up instructions for the OPOS 2.67E setup then follow the instructions below
Add Cash Drawer
- If OPOS is not open, start it from your "Start" menu in Windows.
- Click Start > OPOS > SetupPOS ver2.00
- Right click CashDrawer and click Add New Device
- Select the type of the cash drawer (StandardU) you are using from combo box of available devices.
There are four options available:
Standard: Select this option if your cash drawer is connected to a serial port POS Printer
StandardP: Select this option if your cash drawer is connected to a parallel port POS Printer
StandardU: Select this option if your cash drawer is connected to a USB port POS Printer
StandardE: Select this option if your cash drawer is connected to an Ethernet POS Printer
- Now that the correct model has been added, you can now proceed to renaming the LDN to EPSONCASH and then click NEXT.
- Select the model of your POS Printer from the list in the window that appears
- After selecting the pronter model teh following window will appear:
- Ignore all other options on the above dialogue, Click on Check Health Interactive, If successful the following dialogue box will display and the cash drawer will open:
- Click Finish, your cash drawer is now setup and ready for use.
If unsuccessful the following dialogue box will display.
You will then have to go back unplug everything and start from Step 1. If issues persist please call ClickPOS Support