Before proceeding with the below process, ensure that Epson OPOS has been installed. Instructions can be found here
- Right Click PosPrinter select Add New Device.
- Where it says Select Device Name, select the model of your printer, this will be written on the side of the printer
Then select detailed model
USB models will end with a U.
COM models will not have a trailing letter.
LPT models will end with a P.
- Once detailed model has been selected enter "EPSONPOS" where it says "Add New LDN"
- Ensure Printer is connected and turned On.
- Select a Port, proceed by clicking on Check Health Interactive and start.
- If you receive an error, click back and check that you have selected the correct printer.
- Also check printer connections, and make sure printer is connected correctly.
- If printer is still not working contact ClickPos support.