Creating Payment Terms
- Maintain > System Admin > Options > Locate Payment Type
- Select Add New -->
- Enter Term name
- Enter Terms (Actual Days) and/or Terms (Per Calendar Month) and Billing Date (Per Calendar Month) to reflect the customer terms.
If customer has 90 days to pay and they're billed monthly on the 15th of each calendar month.
Populate as follows: 90 in Terms (Days), 0 in Terms (PCM) and 15 in Billing Date (PCM)
If customer is billed monthly on the 15th of each calendar month, populate as the following:
1 in Terms (PCM) and 15 in Billing Date (PCM).
- Click OK
Applying Payment terms to customers
- Create/ Locate customer through Card File > Customer Details or alternatively click on Sales screen.
- Once customer has been search or created navigate to the Account Contact tab
- Choose your created term from Payment Terms drop-down menu
- Click Apply
When a sale is made, there will be 2 changes on the A4 invoice (as seen in below example)