This guide will cover the pairing process involved when connecting a Tyro EFTPOS terminal to your ClickPOS iOS Point of Sale application.
- ClickPOS iOS sale application (must be fully activated and not in free trial mode) (Download)
- Active Tyro merchant EFTPOS account
- Tyro supplied and activated EFTPOS terminal connected to your local network
Pairing Tyro with ClickPOS
- Open the ClickPOS iOS sale application
- Tap 'Menu' in the upper left corner of the application
- Tap the 'Settings' option
- Tap the 'Hardware' settings menu option
- Tap 'Connect Tyro EFTPOS' under the 'Tyro Payment' section
- Enter the Tyro EFTPOS Terminal configuration menu
- Select Option 5 - Configuration and enter your terminal passcode
- Select Option 1 - Integrated EFTPOS
- Select Option 1 - Select Integration Mode
- Select Option 2 - Integrated
- You will now see Option 2 - Pair with POS within the integrated Mode menu
- Select Option 2 - Pair with POS
- Take note of the MID and TID
- Enter the MID into the Merchant ID field
- Enter the TID into the Terminal ID field
- Tap Authorise in ClickPOS
- Tap Start on the terminal to initiate the pairing
- The terminal will now be paired to ClickPOS iOS sale app.
After Successful Pairing
Create the associated Tyro payment button in ClickPOS (Instructions)
If unsuccessful, use the 'Retry' option and try again.
If you continue to have issues pairing you will need to contact ClickPOS customer care.