This guide will cover the process of connecting the Senor GTP-250III to ClickPOS using OPOS for Internet Explorer. Other browsers can be used but only with the installation of ClickPOS Connex.
Prerequisite: Senor OPOS must be installed prior to proceeding with the steps in this guide. If you have not installed OPOS proceed to the Web POS | Senor OPOS Installation guide.
Senor GTP-250III Connection Guide:
- Ensure the printer has been attached to the Network or USB port
- Open the Windows start menu and open the Senor Tech folder
- Right-click the 'SENOR OPOS Setup Utility' option
- Select 'More' then 'Run as Administrator' (Run as Admin will only be performed when first connecting the printer to allow clean communication)
- Select 'YES' to continue if prompt by Windows User Account Control.
- Select 'Add Printer' within the Senor Tech OPOS Setup Utility
- Select GTP-250III in the device model option screen, then click 'Next'
Ethernet (network) Connection Guide
- Enter 'EPSONPOS' into the 'Local Device Name' field
- Select Ethernet for the interface
- Enter the IP Address of the printer. (by default the printer is set up to use DHCP, so it will be issued an IP Address automatically by your network) - To determine the IP Address, locate the small button on the rear and press for 1 second. A print will occur containing the IP Address.
- Click 'Check Health' to attempt to claim the printer
- If the claim is successful, Click 'Print' to test (If the claim is unsuccessful, check your IP Address configuration and try again. If still unsuccessful, you will be required to contact your network administrator)
- Click Exit to return to the previous screen
- Click 'Ok' to save the configuration
- The printer is now set up and ready to test with ClickPOS
USB Connection Guide
Enter 'EPSONPOS' into the 'Local Device Name' field
- Select USB within the interface selection area
- Select the relevant USB port (By default this will be automatically set)
- Click 'Check Health' to initialise the claim process
- Click 'Print' to test the printer
- If successful click Exit to return to the previous screen
- Click 'Ok' to save the printer configuration
- Exit the SENOR OPOS utility and proceed to test in ClickPOS.